Group Finance Manager | 50-55K + package | Hybrid Working
A unique, extremely successful, market leading, global leisure group are looking to appoint an ACA / ACCA practice trained accountant to join their finance team in the South East.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller with dotted lines to Planning, Compliance and Tax, the Group Finance Manager role covers a wide range of areas within the Finance Department working both with the transactional side of finance and also in assisting with the audit and tax processes, allowing the individual to make a real contribution to the wider business.
This role would suit either a recently qualified candidate looking for their first move from practice, or a more experienced candidate looking for their next step within industry.
• Assist with production of group monthly management accounts
• Assist with production of yearend financial statements
• Oversee the audit process reporting to the SVP Planning, Compliance and Tax
• Develop and manage team KPI's
• Assist with tax computations in UK and US
• Monthly reconciliation of control accounts
• Oversee monthly web income reconciliations
• Responsible for newly acquired business reporting and reconciliation
• Oversee monthly payroll in UK and US
• Assist Group Financial Controller in VAT calculations
• Other ad hoc tasks as required to support the wider functioning of the department
• ACA or ACCA Qualified
• Strong excel skills (including vlookups and pivot tables)
• Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated and strong desire to learn
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team
• Ability to work across functions
• Demonstrates a methodical mind set
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95497644