Friend MTS is an Emmy award winning provider of content, channel and platform security solutions for the sports, media and entertainment industries. Our integrated security technologies and services serve a global client base which includes many of the world's largest pay-TV broadcasters and OTT platforms. Headquartered in the UK, we are proud to be a trusted partner to broadcasters, operators and rights holders across the globe - including Sky, Premier League, Viacom CBS and Univision.
Our stellar team develops, innovates and delivers our unique, single-source solutions to help our clients safeguard their content, and protect their profitability, brand and reputation. We're an energetic, flexible company, committed to creating and deploying amazing solutions, designed and realised in a truly fulfilling team environment.
We take our corporate social responsibility seriously, and we are proud to have donated our technology to the International Centre for Missing and Exploited Children (ICMEC) to assist in the global fight against child abuse and child pornography.
Friend MTS's hugely talented teams create and share incredible solutions for an exceptional client list - why not come join us?
The role of Financial Planning and Analysis Manager is a new role reporting to the Financial Director and is based in our Birmingham office.
The role will assist the business in driving growth and profitability, as well as supporting decision-making at both an operational and a strategic level.
What will your job look like?
Key tasks on a day-to-day basis will include working in conjunction with the controller function as well as other internal teams to:
- Develop and maintain financial models and analyses to monitor financial performance
- Manage and drive the Company's budgeting and forecasting processes
- Produce monthly sales and performance KPI data for the senior management team
- Assist in the production of monthly and quarterly Board reports
- Review on a regular basis of the underlying costs of operations, liaising with relevant internal teams to investigate and understand variances
- Initiate new reporting on costs with a view to developing standard cost of services and feeding into product development and product management
- Assist in the review and the development of pricing structures
- Assist in transformation activities of the broader Finance department to improve system automation, operational analysis, financial analysis and commercial awareness
What do you need?
- FP&A experience and/or commercial finance experience, ideally gained within a SaaS or technology focused business
- Strong knowledge of planning and performance processes, annual budget, and forecasting
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build trust at senior level
- Knowledge of financial and accounting reporting systems
- High level of attention to detail.
- University degree - 2:1 or higher ideally within Mathematics, Economics or Accounting & Finance
- Qualified (ACA/ACCA) with a minimum of 3 years PQE
- Strong team player, exhibiting initiative, drive, creativity, maturity and professionalism.
- Positive and committed with a 'can-do' attitude and a flexible approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build and sustain key relationships across a wide and varied group of management and staff.
- Ability to independently prioritise and manage competing work assignments in a time-sensitive environment.
- Analytical skills with a self-motivated and proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate with a variety of people and levels within a business
Why work with us?
- Benefits include flexible working options, pension scheme, life insurance, group health insurance, 25 days holiday which increases with length of service, plus an extra day for your birthday.
- You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the development of a Business which provides services to some of the biggest and most well known sports and entertainment brands in the world.
- ID: 37FBAC45DE
- Department: Accounts
- Type: full time