As a Pension Projects Team Leader at Willis Towers Watson working on client projects within LifeSight our Master Trust, you will be making a valuable difference to our fast-growing pensions administration business. You and your team will provide a valued and well-regarded service to our impressive portfolio of clients that include a number of prestigious and market leading global companies. You will have the opportunity to benefit from your experience to date and develop your career further within this important and key role within WTW.Managing a team of Administrators, you will be responsible for providing a professional, high quality service to our Clients and their members, managed through a rolling schedule of objectives and developing your team.If you are ambitious, self-driven, a people person and have a can-do attitude you will fit well within our busy working environment. If you want to enhance your career within an exciting business, we would invite you to apply for this role today.What can we offer you?
A fun and engaging environment working with some of the best people in our industry. We will reward your efforts with a competitive salary and a very comprehensive benefits package including a generous discretionary bonus. Due to the importance and nature of this role it will be mainly office based initially as we feel it's important you spend time with your team - but once established we can offer flexible homeworking in line with our new hybrid working model.The Role
- Plan and control all client-based projects and report progress to the client and WTW Operations Management.
- Monitor BAU projects, large and small, and ensure reports are produced within agreed deadlines.
- Build and maintain technical, procedures and client knowledge through experience.
- Be a point of reference on technical issues and project related queries.
- Lead the more complex/project work as required
- Work with the Administration Manager to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs e.g. automation, full use of standard procedures.
- Ensure team members are fully informed of current events, procedural changes and benefit changes.
- Initiate and manage automated calculation system projects.
- Oversee and contribute to the change control process and ensure accuracy of the process and delivery to time and cost targets.
- Identify offshore opportunities, manage transition and quality control delivery.
- On an on-going basis be the principle contact with the client, maintaining and developing client relationships.
- Analyse client/member feedback, suggest improvements and report to Administration Manager and/or Client Manager as appropriate.
- Ensure client work is undertaken on time whilst adhering to our quality standards.
- Take ownership and accountability and monitor work allocation to ensure service level is achieved.
- Drive best practice and identify continuous improvements.
- Coach, mentor and drive colleague training, development and team performance.
- High level of professionalism internally and with clients to promote our brand.
- Active involvement in recruitment and selection of colleagues.Work with your team and the business to create a positive working environment
Equal Opportunity EmployerJob ID:
- Demonstrable track record in dealing with DC and/or DB occupational schemes.
- Prior experience of managing a team or experience of mentoring / training within a pensions administration environment.
- Interpersonal skills to include excellent written and verbal communication.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to organize and prioritise your tasks and those of your team.
- Computer literate.
- Take pride in your work with accuracy and adherence to a high level of quality being paramount.
- Progression in PMI qualification desirable.