Accounts Assistant / Assistant Finance Administrator
We're looking for a talented administrator to join our Finance team.
Our Finance Administrators perform a wide range of duties in support of the Finance team.Your typical day to day will include:
- Assisting with the processing and settlement of Commissions payments
- Providing information and data to internal team members and external parties via email and telephone
- Providing the team with administration support
- Eventually taking on reconciliation and balance sheet responsibilities
What is essential?
- Previous office/administration experience
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Proven administration skills; ideally where you have developed a keen eye for detail and accuracy
- An interest in routine and transactional work
- Experience within a finance role; handling numerical data and/or money
- Relevant degree (desirable) where you can translate theory into practice around reconciliations and balance sheets
- To succeed in this role, you'll need a keen interest in developing a career in Finance, good MS Office skills (including Outlook), GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English (Grade C/4 or above) and an aptitude for learning new processes.
Aetna International, is one of the world's largest and most prominent healthcare providers, with more than 800,000 members worldwide.
We offer a competitive base salary, great benefits (pension, life assurance, 25 days paid holiday per year and private medical insurance (which includes active lifestyle benefits like discounted gym membership, flights and hotels, Amazon Prime, Apple watch, free Café Nero, cinema tickets and lots more).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95022653