**Head of Vendor Management**
* Wood Ln, London W12, UK
Publicis Groupe is one of the world's leading communications groups.
The Groupe offers a full range of services and skills: digital, advertising, public affairs, corporate communications and events, media strategy, planning and buying, healthcare communications, and brand asset production. The company is present in 108 countries and employs in excess of 77,000 professionals.
Re:Sources provide shared services to Publicis Groupe agencies including HR, Payroll, IT, Global Security, Finance, Legal, Treasury, Procurement, Property Services and Tax. They operate 40 SSCs across the globe supporting 63 markets and have approx. 4,000 employees.
The Head of Vendor Management will be responsible for leading, supervision and providing execution direction for the vendor and contract management teams globally which are responsible for existing and new deals, risk management, vendor file maintenance, compliance, implementations, and issue resolutions, business review management and vendor strategy creation and execution
The Head of Vendor Management will maintain regular contact with the Global Category Leads and the CPO and will take lead for managing strategic and important suppliers and contracts.
**This position will be based out of either our London or Dublin office.**
* Ability to understand and interpret contracts.
* Build key vendor relationships including build of bespoke Vendor Management programs for individual vendors or categories of spend and ensuring application of agreed strategies.
* Categorise vendors according to their classification (strategic/tactical/legacy/emerging).
* Maintain vendor files and application of all relevant regulatory or legislative compliance.
* Liaison with other key departments to manage risks including Global Security or Data Privacy Offices.
* Ability to review and understand vendor financial status (reading & interpreting financial statements).
* Create internal guides to contracts for Procurement and other internal stakeholders.
* Ability to build, implement and maintain relevant and impactful vendor management programs.
* Remotely manage implementation of contracts in line with negotiations.
* Monitor market for developments/innovations, work with vendors for continual improvement in delivery and update leaders as appropriate.
* Monitor KPIs against envisioned state and adjust where necessary.
* Be point of contact for complaints/issues and work with internal client and vendor to resolve.
* Responsible for tracking savings and cost avoidance, dealing with financial planning and forecasting.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Minimum 3-5 years' experience, with at least 2 years of team management experience.
* Keen eye for detail, sound financial knowledge, data analytical skills, communication and problem solving.
* Good communicator - able to communicate comfortably with all levels of seniority.
* Customer focused - responds to queries in a confident, courteous and positive manner.
* Previous experience of working in a fast paced procurement environment.
* Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks.
* Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
* Awareness of regulation and legislation on the markets involved.
* A proven team player with excellent communication skills, analytical skills and attention to detail.
* Completely literate in English language and one other (Spanish, Italian, Germany or Polish).
The Publicis Groupe Procurement team is a board-mandated function providing holistic procurement business solutions to the companies within the Publicis Groupe.
The department's motto is to Protect, Enrich, Challenge and Reduce Publicis Groupe spend via best in class procurement processes and negotiations.
Head of Vendor Management
* Wood Ln, London W12, UK