**Senior Corporate Treasury Manager**
Date: Job Number: REF002694W **Company Description**
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
**You're** an Individual. **We're** the team for you. **Together**, let's transform the way the world pays.
**Job Description and Responsibilities**
This critical role will play an integral part in Visa Europe's Corporate Treasury team managing foreign exchange, investments, bank account management and ensuring daily liquidity for Corporate Treasury and member settlement.
This person will have key responsibility for management of the following end-to-end processes:
* Execution and reporting on Visa Europe's Balance sheet and cashflow FX hedging programmes
* Management and set up of European bank accounts
* Daily corporate cash positioning and investments
* Responsible for accurate booking of treasury transactional activity and liaising with auditors and SOX compliance.
* Investigating and introducing new investment products to support the business operations and diversify risk.
* Develops and reviews reports and analysis to ensure senior management are informed of treasury activity
Critical to success will be the ability to manage in a matrix organisation and close partnership with the Europe Risk, FP&A, Tax and Controllership teams.
She or He will develop a culture where optimizing performance is everybody's responsibility, linking objectives to incentives and maximizing growth opportunities to deliver our strategic and financial goals.
* **Capital and liquidity management**
+ Support the analysis and execution of activity that ensures that VEL maintains a capital position in line with Board risk appetite, and that the liquid asset requirements are also aligned to agreed risk limits.
* ****FX Balance sheet and cashflow hedging****
* Monitoring hedges levels and ensuring currency hedges are executed in a timely manner and in line with the Treasury policy and risk limits
* Liaising with Controllership on month accounting
* Monthly reporting on FX programmes to Risk and senior management
* Maintaining relationship with FX providers
* ****Cash and Investment management****
* Ensuring daily funding is in place to support business working capital requirements
* Supporting liquidity requirement of settlement activity
* Managing Visa Europe's investment portfolio within risk limits to support business needs and where possible maximise yield
* Manage funding of subsidiaries to ensure cash is used efficiently and avoid trapped liquidity
* Reporting on cash and investment portfolio to senior management
* ****Bank account management****
* Maintaining accurate records of European bank accounts
* Opening and closing of bank accounts where necessary
* Optimising Visa's account structures where possible
* Liaising with audit teams on bank account management
* Updating and maintain KYC with banking partners
* Maintaining relationships with Visa's banking partners
* **Risk Management**
+ Oversee and administer all Corporate Treasury risk metrics to ensure adherence with accepted risk framework.
+ Complete all RCSA's and act as a primary contact with the Risk function
• Significant treasury experience in either the financial services industry or in a large corporate environment
• Treasury qualified (AMCT or MCT)
• AMCT Advanced degrees or equivalent experience (15+ years) in high performing global companies
• Proven experience in the execution of investment money market funds, deposit products, payments execution, FX and interest rate hedging programmes
• Commercially oriented with an ability to connect the underlying business drivers with the responsibilities carried out by Treasury
• Ability to function effectively and accurately under time constraints
• Superior critical thinking skills, and focus on intellectual rigor and strong business ethics
• Strong business partnering skills and demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Possessing the ability to successfully promote collaboration across different teams and interface with people at all levels of the organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to clearly communicate insights from financials to drive business decisions
• Action-oriented with a can-do attitude to resolve tough business problems with well-structured analyses
• Analytical and quantitative skills; financial modelling skills with understanding of financial applications and databases
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.