Commercial Finance Analyst | Luxury Retailer
£25,000 - £28,000 + Full Study Support + Development
London| Hybrid role
We are looking for an ambitious Junior level Commerical Finance Analyst who has a passion for numbers, investigating, Data, building relationships with a strong commercial awareness! This is an exciting newly created role supporting their rapidly expanding business.
- Providing financial and commercial support to stores, area managers, the head office retail team and the retail director.
- Provision of clear and detailed financial analysis on store trading performances including insights and recommendations to maximise store performance.
- Retail KPI analysis highlighting risks and opportunities and communicating this to the retail team.
- Alongside production of weekly and monthly reporting to key stakeholders.
- Providing adhoc analysis and insight on retail performance.
- Supporting the Budgeting and Forecasting process for all store cost areas to deliver a challenging but achievable budget, including phasing, articulating building blocks and drivers, setting timelines and deliverables.
- Supporting in the production and delivery of clear and concise summaries of the budget including store budget packs that provide stores with the relevant tools to take ownership and delivery of their individual store budgets.
- Ensuring that all numbers in the retail P&L are correctly accounted for each month end with all material variances to the budget/forecast understood.
- Working closely with the retail operations team to manage the cost base throughout the year.
Key Skills required
- Minimum 1 years Finance experience
- Looking to start your accountancy qualification (CIMA)
- Prior experience in a business partnering and/or commercial finance role
- Excellent excel skills (pivots, v lookups, index, sum product, etc)
- Familiar with forecasting and budgeting process would be advantageous
- Prior experience in a business partnering and/or commercial finance role - desirable
- Excellent excel skills
- Enjoys challenge
- Approachable and flexible attitude
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95264613