Robert Half Talent Solutions are seeking a Sales Ledger Clerk for a permanent role in Caerphilly.
- Taking full responsibility for the entire sales ledger/credit control process, developing and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Generate and create daily / weekly sales input files, and manage monthly statement run process
- Ensuring all customer accounts are settled within their agreed credit terms
- Posting sales journal entries for banking receipts, ensuring customer accounts are maintained and accurate
- Reporting to the Finance Manager and working closely with the Sales team and Senior Management, ensuring all customer queries are resolved in a timely manner
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required (including cross training & covering team member's absences)
Previous Sales Ledger experience is essential
Salary of £23,000 plus benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.