CMA Recruitment Group is currently working with a global organisation based in Bournemouth, Dorset, who have the requirement to recruit an Interim Finance Business Partner. This assignment is expected to last twelve months.
What will the role involve?
- Communication of financial and non-financial data to stakeholders across the business;
- Regular P&L analysis, highlighting any unexpected variances;
- Detailed high value project costing and reporting;
- Provide financial insights based on strategic objectives and KPIs;
- Assist wider business operations with ad hoc reporting where required.
- An ACCA / CIMA or equivalent qualification is highly beneficial;
- Previous experience working in a business partnering capacity is required;
- Experience working in a multi-entity environment is advantageous.
Additional benefits and information:
- Flexi time;
- An element of remote working;
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holiday;
- Strong corporate benefits package.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95342624