A leading Infrastructure Investment Management firm is recruiting for a Fund Controller. Their company values are, emphasis on internal progression, providing quality training for their staff and flexible working if and when required. They believe in taking care of their employee's and promoting from within. This makes this a great opportunity for the right person. This role has come around due to expansion in the organisation. You will report to the Finance Director.
As a Fund Controller you will be responsible for:
- Active role in developing strategies to optimise portfolio assets
- Financial due diligence of new target investments
- Financial appraisal of target investments
- Tax structuring of investments
- Active asset management role, holding SPV Company Board Directorships and attending the monthly Asset Management Committee
- Business partnering to the wider business, providing financial expertise, review and structuring advice to the deal teams, liaising with tax and accounting and financial advisers as necessary
- Review of fund management information produced by the Financial Controllers including reporting on investment performance and monitoring the introduction of new investments to ensure that investment returns are as expected or optimised.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Prev Funds experience from IM firm
- Good communicator.
- Able to manage heavy workload & strict deadlines.
- Experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Attention to detail.
This Fund Controller role will look up to pay up to £85,000 as well as offering up to 50% bonus plus generous benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95339661