Are you an experienced and successful Automotive Dealership Accountant looking for a new challenge?
Or an Accounts Assistant looking for a step up?
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy dealer!
Dealership Accountant - Maidstone
£30,000 - £37,000
Working Hours: Monday & Friday working from home, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday in the office
Our client is seeking a fully trained Dealership Accountant to join their already successful motor trade team working within a busy dealer. You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines and have the ability to use your own initiative.
Experience in a Motor-trade Dealership Accountant position within the automotive industry is preferable.
As part of our client's accounts team you will be responsible for:
- Performing month end tasks (including accruals, prepayments and reconciliations) within deadlines set
- Chasing payments, resolving queries, posting daily banking and other credit control duties
- Assisting with scanning invoices, paying suppliers, reconciling supplier statements and posting daily payments
- Assisting with Processing and signing of payrolls
- Involvement in Internal Audit
- Ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a calm and even temperament
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be approachable, enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Have a flexible attitude
- Be able to communicate effectively with colleagues across all departments
- To work accurately and efficiently to meet targets and deadlines
- Previous working within an accounts department
- Full AAT Qualification or studying ACCA/CIMA/ICAEW
- Good Kerridge, Excel and IT skills
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful dealership then apply today!
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application date, please assume we will not be progressing your application.
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers,
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95347118