We are delighted to be working with a top practice in the North West who are looking to hire a Tax Assistant Manager. This role is ideal for a Senior Tax specialist looking to make the next step in their career. The company itself offer a great work/life balance.
- Support managers and partners with corporate tax return compliance and advisory services for a wide range of clients. Varying from smaller owner managed businesses to large corporate international groups.
- Responsible for day to day tax compliance and the growing advisory affairs of clients working with the Managers and Partners.
- To professionally represent the firm and its interests in dealings with clients and other professionals.
- To attend training to further develop and maintain your technical skills and, if required, work towards a professional qualification.
- To supervise, help train and assist more junior members of the team.
- To contact clients in connection with non-technical issues such as the collection of fees and be involved in administrative activities, such as billing.
- To identify and act upon any opportunities you see within the professional work you do to sell more services to existing prospective clients.
This is a fantastic opportunoty for someone looking to continue their career in the world of tax. Please see through your interest for further information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95346146