VANRATH are partnering with a local firm to take on a Internal Audit Assistant Manager into their growing team in Belfast.
This is a great opportunity for a internal audit professional seeking to advance their career in a management position within a well established growing team in Belfast.
- Belfast City Centre
- Working from home option
- Growing internal audit department
- Opportunity to get exposure to large international clients across Ireland
- Lead the onsite audit team, supervising more junior team members and liaising with senior members
- Review financial statements and prepare audit reporting for presentation to those charged with governance
- Attendance at planning and clearance meetings
- Ensure assurance quality at all times and compliance with the firm's procedures
- Reporting to assignment manager, and liaising directly with the director/partner responsible for the engagement
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Experience of carrying out Audit related tasks
- Proven experience in client handling
- Proven experience in Internal Controls & Substantive Procedures
If you would like to discuss this role or any other Accountancy & Finance role in further detail please contact Kilian Gargan at VANRATH for a confidential discussion.