CDD Officer required for a large UK Real Estate company based in London. You will be responsible for understanding end to end CDD reviews and to lead a small team of AML Analysts.
• As a CDD Officer, you will process client due diligence (CDD) checks and review and approve CDD checks carried out.
• Review and approve CDD cases completed by AML Analysts
• Complete CDD checks for clients and counterparties as per the firms UK procedures
• Obtain and review information for corporates and private individuals from relevant sources (e.g.
• Companies House) and determine further information requirements
• Provide advice and guidance to the AML processing team on complex and high-risk AML cases
• Liaising with RM's, their clients, and solicitors to complete CDD checks
• Ensure CDD checks are conducted within the time frames as per the firms UK procedures
• Completion of investigation and a resolution of sanctions screening alerts as required Requirements:
• Five years in AML/CDD/KYC and two years' prior experience in a QA/sign-off CDD/KYC
• An understanding of all client types
• Knowledge of the Money Laundering Regulations 2017, The Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, Terrorism
• Act 2000, and JMLSG.
• Working knowledge of HMRC's AML guidance is desirable This is an excellent role for someone who wants to be hands-on and lead a team.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95207701