We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and enthusiastic individual to join our team as the Payroll Assistant (responsible for end to end payroll).
The main purpose of the role is to process the payroll end-to-end for c250 employees. You will also have responsible for gathering time records from employees and calculating hours worked and pay received for each employee accurately. As well as ensuring that time records are accurate and that any inconsistencies or errors are resolved.
Additional duties are listed below:
- Collation and recording of time & attendance records
- Producing management reports (i.e.' Actual hours vs budget'; report on sleep-ins; reports on woken hours; missing time-sheets)
- Produce, process and organise payment of monthly payrolls
- Produce, process and organise payment of pensions (Auto-Enrolment)
- Produce, process and organise payment of all statutory payments (e.g. PAYE, AOE etc.)
- Complete (end-to-end) processing of the payroll year end
- Process starters and leavers
- Deal with payroll queries/ complaints
- Additional (payroll related) management reports/ queries as required
- Experience in processing similar payrolls using Sage Payroll (essential)
- The ability to analyse information
- Ability to work in a team and on their own
- Reporting skills
- Data entry skills
- Financial Software experience (Excel, Sage Payroll)
- Attention to detail, thoroughness & organisation
- Verbal communication
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines (essential)
- A Comprehensive Induction
- Constructive/reflective supervision to ensure thorough understanding of the role.
- Full access to our in-house Accredited Training Centre to ensure ongoing and extensive training resulting to recognised qualifications
- Continued professional development with excellent opportunities
- An extremely rewarding and fulfilling job with great variety.