The Finance Manager will be responsible for delivering the monthly financials and ensuring correct cost centre allocations, manage sales and purchase ledgers, manage inter-company transactions, manage banking processes and perform reconciliations.
- Accurate and timely completion of month end activities
- Raise technical issues with the Financial Accounting team for review
- Maintaining sales ledgers and raising invoices.
- Maintaining purchase ledgers and initiating payments.
- Managing bank postings and bank reconciliations.
- Building a relationship with inter-company parties and managing monthly transactions and closing balances in accordance with inter-company agreements.
- Monthly upload of all inter-company balances and transactions, running reconciliation reports and ensuring complete accuracy
- Receiving and settling balances through inter-company or as appropriate.
- Preparing monthly Balance Sheet reconciliation files for the four entities and managing ageing of balances
- Prepare FRS 101 compliant Financial Statements
- Deliver information required by auditors in line with agreed timetable
- Support the preparation of VAT, PSA and Corporation Tax returns
My client will look at candidates that are QBE as we are more focused on finding the right person, with the right cultural fit and technical experience.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.