Full time position covering the duties of Senior Accounts Clerk/Administrator reporting to the Company Accountant.Days of work:Monday to Friday, 08:30hrs to 17:00hrs with 1 hour for lunch This is a full-time position working in the Finance Department, performing accounts and administrative functions. The post holder works closely with the Company Accountant using the company computer and other systems.An outline of basic tasks is as follows:
• Invoice processing
• Cash and Barclaycard expense processing
• Payment of supplier and cash expense accounts
• Control of petty cash
• Bank statement routines
• Assisting Company Accountant with end of month and year end procedures
• Other miscellaneous accounts routines
• Company car administration.
• Company insurance administration
• Telephone system administration
• Ordering stationery and computer consumables
• General administration and filingThe role will require a detailed understanding of MS Office in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint.The role will require discretion and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
In addition, the post holder will be required to undertake other duties as and when reasonable required by the Company.
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive for our job adverts we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.
One To One Recruitment are a privately owned independent Recruitment solutions provider, we act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for temporary recruitment. Our service is a free and confidential service to work seekers.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95517428