Are you looking for a Tax Senior role with a Top 10 accountancy firm? You are? Well, step this way and see what we can offer. Our client is looking for a talented personal tax accountant to join the team at the firm's Newbury office.
As Tax Senior your responsibilities will include:
- Being the principal point of contact for a portfolio of personal tax clients
- Provide advice and up to date information on tax matters and compliance
- Capital gains, property and inheritance tax work
- Supporting partners and managers on delivery of advisory and planning projects
- Provide wealth management advice
- Tax returns
- Liaising with HMRC
Please do apply for this role if you have the following skills and attributes:
- Ideally CTA or ATT qualified
- Have demonstrable tax experience gained within a practice environment
- Be up to date all the latest tax regulations
- IT literate with knowledge of tax accounting software
- Excellent communication skills
The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and work within a supportive environment, where you can grow and progress.
- Pension and life assurance - 4 x salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Agile working
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal - cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases
- Extensive learning & development opportunities - continuous development and support
- Opportunity to attend social events
- Career Coaching
We can only accept applications from candidates that have the right to work in the UK without requiring sponsorship.
Submit your CV for this Tax Senior role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95025980