We have an exciting opportunity for an Interim Finance Assistant (Reconciliations) to join our client's brilliant Finance team, who have a culture of continually delivering excellent customer service for 3-month contract in Exeter, Devon.
About the Company
Our client is an award-winning global supplier of serviced accommodation working with a portfolio of large international corporate clients. They focus on delivering a blended booking experience, through the perfect combination of people, product, and technology.
Exciting times are ahead of them as they are continually growing and developing their team. Based in the vibrant city of Exeter, we are an award-winning serviced apartment agency and offer a range of careers in this exciting, dynamic, and quickly evolving industry.
About the Role
As Interim Finance Assistant you will be supporting a dynamic and friendly in-house team and will work closely with managers to complete a large reconciliation project. As Interim Finance Assistant you will:
- Assist with the completion of a large reconciliation project which will predominantly involve matching invoices with suppliers bills on a large scale
- Be responsible for ensuring all queries can be raised and dealt with accordingly
About the Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Matching invoices with Suppliers invoices on a large scale.
- Ensuring all queries can be raised and dealt with.
- Working with Excel and manipulating large data sets.
About the Skills and Qualifications required
To be successful for the role of Interim Finance Assistant:
- Strong Excel experience
- Highly motivated with a positive 'can do' attitude
- Upholding of company values
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Adaptable to the needs of the business
- Continually seek personal and professional development
- Excellent time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbally and written
- Commercially astute
- Confident with IT to include Microsoft Office products and CRMs
As Interim Finance Assistant, you will have / be:
- Highly organised
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a wider team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident with working and manipulating large data sets within Excel
- Reconciliation experience
- Knowledge of deferred income - would be beneficial in this role
Salary and Rewards
As an Accounts Payable Assistant there is a salary on offer of up to £24,000 per annum, pro rata, plus you will receive:
- 28 days holiday a year (including bank holidays) pro-rata, increasing with length of service
- Workplace pension - employer contribution increasing with length of service
- Subscription to online benefits and discount package
- Regular nights out and invites to Company events
- Being part of the dynamic and fast-growing alternative accommodation industry
- Private Health Insurance
- Two 'reset' days per annum
- Additional day off for your birthday
- A nice bunch of people to work with!
If you have a collaborative work ethic, a positive outlook, high levels of motivation and are looking for an exciting new opportunity then we would love to hear from you.
How to Apply
Please note that eRecruitSmart is advertising on behalf of the Hiring Company and your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Finance, Accounts, Exeter, bookkeeping, Finance Assistant, Reconciliations, Excel,
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95557129