Forever Living Products, through its group of global companies is the largest grower, manufacturer and distributor of aloe vera products in the world. We strive to create an environment where individuals can, with dignity, be what they want to be - where integrity, empathy and fun are our guides.
- A competitive hourly base wage
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- 401K Plan
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
General Description: Works in a team environment with multiple other accountants as well as several other members from other departments and is responsible for preparing monthly financial statements for approximately 5 companies per month.
Hybrid Balanced Work Week (combination of remote work from home and work in office)
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts.
- Review and analyze P&L Accounts.
- Prepare, review and analyze Financial Statements.
- Perform all necessary research to balance and analyze all GL Accounts.
- Interface with external auditors.
- Determine Asset Depreciation Life on income tax and prepare the Depreciation JE each month.
- Identify issues and take the initiative to resolve the issue by working with other team members and our property managers.
- Make recommendations for process improvements and enhancements to current department policies and procedures.
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and supervisors.
- All other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements to perform job duties:
- Climb stairs and walk/move on a variety of surfaces (including tile, wood and carpet).
- Stand/remain upright; walk/move around building.
- Sit/remain seated up to 4 hours at a time.
- Use a computer with dual monitors, keyboard and mouse constantly during entire shift.
- Visual acuity including close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
- Reach down, forward and overhead.
- Turn and twist repetitively.
- Stand/remain upright, walk/move around building.
- Use general office equipment including telephone, 10-key calculator, copier and fax machine regularly.
- Bachelors' degree in finance, accounting or similar discipline or equivalent industry experience.
- CPA preferred.
- 4 plus years of General Ledger accounting work experience within a large accounting department (5+ department members).
- 1-3 years of cost of goods analysis, bank reconciliation, fixed assets and depreciation work experience.
- Experience managing/preparing the month end close for multiple entities.
- Software implementation experience a plus.
- IFS software experience a plus.
- JD Edwards software experience a plus.
- Hospitality, hotel or food and beverage industry experience and familiarity with cost accounting a plus.
- Assistant Controller, Accounting Manager and/or Supervisory work experience preferred.
Additional InformationForever Living Products International, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.