£10.60 per hour
Temporary - permanentFull time 39 hrs per week
• The successful candidate will be a Purchase Ledger Clerk, Accounts Assistant and Administrator.
• working in a small accounts team doing mostly purchase ledger work
• this role will include some Data inputting.
• As part of this role you may be asked to undertake additional accounts/administration based tasks as required.
• A suitable background in a similar role is essential.
• Previous knowledge of Sage or the use of Excel in an accounts environment would be beneficial.
• A strong team player with good communication skills and a strong work ethic is required.
• Must have a "can do" attitude towards work with a flexible approach to business requirements
This is a busy company and one of the UK's leading manufacturers in their field. The accounts department is a small and highly professional team.
• £10.60 per hour.
• On site car parking.
• Ideally a full time role, however the client is willing to consider part time applications around 30 hrs or a job share
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days, you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95157657