We are working with a vastly expanding and exciting Telecoms company, who are looking to appoint a highly experienced Financial Controller to join their growing Finance team. They ideally require a fully chartered accountancy professional who has a proven track record delivering financial systems and procedures in line with company growth.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to grow a finance function more or less from scratch, while operating at board level.
This is a mostly remote role with 1 or 2 days a week working from Head Office which is in Peterborough.
- Ensure all financial systems, processes, controls, reporting, audit and compliance are in place
- Oversee revenue recognition and cash assurance processes in relation to customer billing
- Recommend and implement appropriate accounting policies.
- Ensure monthly management accounts and audited financial statements are produced in a timely manner.
- Oversee preparation of periodic VAT, CIS and corporation tax returns.
- Financial Planning & Analysis
- Build and maintain a robust multi-year budgeting/financial planning tool.
- Support the annual budgeting exercise, including the update of the multi-year strategic plan, and half year re-forecast, as required.
- Strong track record as Finance Controller or Head of Finance.
- Know-how to bring best practice to the finance function.
- Preferably experience of a B2C environment, but not essential.
- Fully qualified in CIMA or ACCA
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95154404