At TSB, we believe businesses need to reflect the communities they serve. This is why we have a long-term commitment to diversity and inclusion.
It's important to us to make sure we bring the best talent to our business, regardless of characteristics such as race, gender, disability, sexual orientation or social background. Our focus on diversity and inclusion is a key part of how we support and develop the people who work here. It helps us build a stronger culture where no matter what background you come from you feel valued and confident in bringing your whole self to work.
Job Role: Analyst, Risk Decision Systems (Fixed Term Contract)
Function: Risk Strategic Development
Edinburgh or Gloucester
Competitive salary and generous benefits package
Hello, we're TSB, and we're here to make banking better for everybody.
At TSB, we're all here to give money confidence to our customers and communities. Wherever you work in TSB, you can make a real difference to your career, our business, and the wider community.
The Decisioning System team within the Risk Strategic Development department is responsible for the acquisition decisioning system Powercurve Originations (PCO) and the Credit Cards account management system TRIAD. We are also are responsible for the management of the unsecured retail and commercial credit risk account management decisioning systems (Powercurve Customer Management PCCM and Commercial Account Management CAM)
This role is a permanent role to replace a staff promotion
- Working as part of a team of technical risk systems specialists to deliver strategy, scorecard and model changes effectively by translation of business requirements into effective system design into PCO and Triad.
- Engage with third party vendors for delivery of changes to third party risk decisioning systems within TSB.
- Accountable for delivery of full change lifecycle within the PCO / Triad decisioning systems.
- Continually seek to improve the efficiency and functionality of the data, systems and infrastructure of TSB Bank.
- Opportunities to work on PCCM / CAM changes as appropriate
- Ensuring clear testing and documentation of changes
- Reviewing results implemented into production to ensure compliance with requirements
- Adherence to policy and procedures
- Liaise with key stakeholders involving Portfolio Management, Model and Monitoring, IT and UAT
- Effectively collaborate and build relationships across Risk and the wider TSB in completing initiatives and solving problems
- Proven ability to work within an analytical team.
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and deliver pragmatic and innovative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate to plan, execute and problem solve.
- Previous financial services experience and an understanding of credit decisioning.
- Previous programming experience would be desirable.
- Experience of data extraction and manipulation using tools such as SQL or SAS would be an advantage.
So if this sounds right up your street, come and join our team. We make things happen!
We are TSB.
We are a place for everyone, so whoever you are and wherever you work, you can be yourself here.