If you are looking to progress your career within a fast paced listed professional services business then our client can offer an excellent career opportunity.
We're looking for a driven and ambitious Accountant, seeking a move from practice or industry, who strives to improve everything they do and has the courage to challenge the status quo. The finance function is undergoing a significant, multi-year change programme which will transform it into a world class team. As such it is an exciting time to join and be part of shaping the future of the finance team as the business moves to the next phase of growth in their UK and International markets.
If you set your sights on achieving the best this role could be a good match, you'll form close working relationships with the wider finance team, as well as the Finance Directors and Controllers in all business units.
Whilst the offices are based in York there is a hybrid working policy.
- Preparing the monthly group financial reporting analysis for submission to executive management
- Providing performance analysis against budget
- Support the half and full year external financial reporting results.
- Reviewing internal controls environment and implementing changes as required
- Support ad-hoc finance projects such as IFRS17 and finance transformation implementation
What we are looking for;
- Qualified Accountant seeking a career move from industry or a 1st move from practice
- Excellent communication skills
IPS Finance has 40 years experience in the Yorkshire accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit the IPS Finance website to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95511830