Robert Half are exclusively partnering with a leading manufacturer based near Merthyr Tydfil to assist them in hiring a talented Assistant Accountant to join their onsite Finance Team.
This is a Temporary to Permanent job opportunity, starting immediately.
You should apply if:
- You are immediately available for new opportunities
- You are AAT qualified or studying towards professional Accountancy qualification
- You are computer literate with Intermediate/Advanced Excel skill and experience using large accounting packages
What you will be doing:
This is a vital role in the Finance Department. Reporting to and working closely with the Finance Manager, duties will include:
- Weekly Bank reconciliations (multi-currency)
- Electronic bank payments
- Month end closing duties
- Month end Inter-company reconciliations
- Month end journal postings
- VAT reconciliations and quarterly VAT return
- Cost/Expenses Analysis and reporting
- Sales Analysis and reporting
- Assist with budget and forecasting preparation
What's on offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Temporary to Permanent job opportunity
- Join a supportive, friendly team
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: roberthalf.co.uk/privacy notice.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95508914