A high growth engineering company is seeking a Purchase Ledger Clerk, with focus on queries, to assist with the business records and monitoring of its creditors.
You as the Purchase Ledger Clerk will report into the Purchase Ledger Manager, and will be supporting the business finance function by managing and maintaining the company's accounts payable in an accurate and efficient manner. Developing new or improved processes along the way is an integral part of the role helping to better the company and progress overall operations within the department.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Investigate and deal with supplier queries and ensure accounts are up to date and reconciled
* Develop relationships with key suppliers through regular communication
* Working with operations to ensure that PO's raised are complete and accurate
* Input purchase invoices on to the system in a timely manner whilst maintaining 100% accuracy
* Ensure all invoices are posted in a timely and accurate manner
* Assist in the development of financial policies, processes and working instructions
* Ensure compliance with all relevant Accounts Payable procedures of the business
* Ensure all required documents are filed in a timely manner
* Maintain a high standard of work adhering to all regulatory legislation
* Maintain strict confidentiality in all sensitive matters
To be considered for this role you must:
* 1 Years minimum experience in purchase ledger
* Detailed and methodical - duties are completed in an accurate manner and irregularities are investigated
* Strong time management with the ability to manage day to day priorities effectively and within tight deadlines
* Good communication skills, able to build a strong rapport with team's key to the role
* Excellent Excel skills
* Solid accounting knowledge
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well-established business that provides an excellent salary and benefits, plus great exposure into other areas of accounts.
If you would like to hear more please email Daniel Collins at or call on 07900409833, alternatively please apply below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95503872