This digital accountancy firm, with a fantastic people culture and exclusive central Paisley offices, seek a career-starting, Trainee Accounting Assistant to join their team. In return, as the Trainee Accounting Assistant, you will receive a starting salary of £18,000 - £20,000, personal and company bonuses, company pension, extensive training, ongoing career progression, onsite parking, free coffee/snacks, team-building nights out and weekends away, wellness health and wellbeing champions, 3pm finish on Friday, 30 days holiday and Covid friendly working environment.
Focused on using only the very best cloud-based accounting software systems (QuickBooks), the practice excels in automation and customer service, and you will be fully trained and accredited in these accounting platforms and given all the help and resources you need to develop your career.
We are then looking for Trainee Accounting Assistant, with the following soft skills and experiences:
- Bright, with willingness and ability to learn (proven by related studies or qualifications)
- Genuine interested to learn cloud-based technology and accounting systems (QuickBooks)
- Highly organised with a keen attention to detail
- Forward-thinking and willing to challenge
- Great communication skills (writing, spoken and face-to-face)
- Takes pride in providing a fantastic service
- Wants to work in a progressive, friendly, and supportive firm that rewards success
This is a Trainee Accounting Assistant position, so we expect you will my not have much/any actual directly related work experience, ideally if you have spent some time in an accounting practice gaining some basic work experience then great, however, it is not essential.
All that really matters is that you have a great attitude and a real desire to learn.
If you are interested in joining the team in this Trainee Assistant role, apply online now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95599398