£24,000 - £25,000 with an excellent benefits package
Hours: 9 am - 5 pm (WFH 2 days a week)
Bessels Green, Kent
About Our Client
My client is a leading and expanding motor insurance group who are renowned for their staff reward and recognition and are ranked highly in The Times Top 30 Big Companies to work for. The Group are a modern and progressive group of companies incorporating major names in the automotive and insurance industries, who are currently recruiting for their Finance team based in Sevenoaks.
To support the Reporting Manager by providing effective financial management information for internal and external distribution and completing key month end reporting, in a timely and accurate manner
- Cashbook reconciliation
- Maintaining accurate records of P/L activity
- Maintaining balances on Natwest for over 100 bank accounts
- Weekly Payment runs
- Reconciling Statements for supplier accounts
- Daily card, cheque and Direct Debit reconciliations
- Sage journal posting
- Audit requirements
- Ensure that all work is accurate, deadlines are met and that the workload is managed effectively with minimal supervision.
- Be involved in project based work
- Consider and make suggestions to improve and develop existing reports and processes to improve the overall department efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintain timely and appropriate communication both internally and externally, ensuring all verbal and written communications to customers are made to departmental and company standards.
- Participate in system testing for upgrades as and when required.
- Investigate and resolve queries from both internal and external parties when required.
- Be a team player and assist other members of the department when necessary to ensure overall department objectives are met.
- Understand the Company's Values (V10), Treating Customers Fairly, and Customer Charter initiatives and embed these into daily working activities.
- Adhere to all legal, regulatory, information security and compliance requirements and undertake necessary training to ensure a good understanding.
- Display a positive attitude to work, be adaptable to meet the needs of the role and be able to take on new and varied work when required.
- Display an appropriate level of work professionalism at all times.
- To undertake other reasonable responsibilities and projects as instructed by their line manager.
- Where applicable, to adhere to Company processes with regard to FCA compliance and Treating Customers Fairly
- Where applicable, to ensure that DPA, FCA, TCF and other regulatory requirements are met.
- Good Excel skills
- Sage 1000
- Sage 50
- Strong team player
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to remain motivated in a challenging environment
- Experience with large amounts of data
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95599446