Tax Assistant / Tax Semi-Senior, Widnes, £Negotiable DOE plus full study support for ATT / CTA
Due to growth, an independent firm based in Widnes is looking to recruit a Tax Assistant / Tax Semi-Senior to strengthen their tax division.
Reporting to the Tax Partner and Manager, the role is predominantly focused on mixed tax compliance, with the opportunity to become involved in advisory and planning work as your experience and qualification progress.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ATT part-qualified candidate to develop their skills, working alongside an experienced team and with a varied client base including sole traders, partnerships and company directors.
You will be working for a firm with an excellent reputation. Free parking and full college study support will be provided for both ATT and CTA qualifications alongside career development opportunities as your experience and qualifications progress.
• ATT part-qualified with tax experience gained from practice
If you have all of the above requirements for the Tax Semi-Senior / Tax Assistant position, then please apply now using the link below.
Vaisto Recruitment offers a generous referral scheme. If you refer a practice candidate to me (who is not already registered) as a thank you will receive a voucher up to the value of £1000.Vouchers are paid on successful completion of the referral's probation period.
The above vacancy is only one of many that I am handling. Vaisto Recruitment specialises in practice and first moves to industry for both contract and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Manager / Audit Associate Director / Audit Director / Audit Senior / Audit Associate / Audit Semi Senior
- Business Services Director / Business Services Manager / Business Services Associate / Accounts Senior / Accounts Associate
- Tax Director / Tax Manager / Tax Senior Manager / Tax Senior / Tax
- Corporate Finance/ M&A / Financial Controller / Financial Accountant / Internal Auditor / FP&A
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95292098