Accountancy Recruit is partnering a well-established, successful and busy manufacturing company based in Norwich to recruit an Accounts Receivable Assistant for a 6-month temporary to permanent situation, to start as soon as possible. You will be responsible for assisting in the day-to-day Accounts Receivable processes using Sage and NetSuite.
Duties will include:
- Reconcile daily customer payments received from a variety of payment methods.
- Investigate and resolve reconciliation queries in a timely manner
- Making manual corrections to customer accounts where required.
- Assist with daily payment reconciliations.
- Assist with reconciling Finance orders for goods.
- Assist with processing customer refunds.
- Assist with reconciling payment channel control accounts
- Assist with reconciling Outlet debtor accounts
- Assist with reconciling cash and petty cash.
- Confidently liaise with colleagues across the company
- Supporting the team with other tasks when required
- Ad hoc duties as needed, such as reports, queries, and reconciliations
You will be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and communication. Focused on delivering to deadline, with a 'can do' approach and attention to detail. Strong Excel and accounting software experience.
So, if you available for a quick start, with experience of working in a previous finance role as an Accounts Receivable Assistant, a Sales Ledger Clerk, a Purchase Ledger Clerk or an Accounts Assistant and are looking to build on your career, then please apply now!
Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm - Monday - Friday
Brilliant work life balance: Remote work available
Free refreshments, fruit and pastries
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/95288780