J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Digital & Platform Services Operations teams support the Corporate & Investment Bank and its partners and functions including Technology, Data Science, Client Service, Product and Platform as well as other businesses and stakeholders across the firm.
Markets Operations supports all asset classes including equities, fixed income, currencies and commodities. Services provided encompass trade support, pre-execution support for electronic trade systems and vendor platforms, client servicing, regulatory reporting and controls, as well as asset servicing, clearing, settlement and collateral management, vaulting and movement of physical commodities and billing support for clients and partners in over 100 global markets. Our external clients include Asset Managers, Pension and Life Funds, Government Funds, Hedge Funds, Broker Dealers, Global Custodians, Agent Banks, Corporations, Retail clients and other Financial Institutions.
Digital Client Services (DCS) integrates a number of client servicing teams within Market Operations with the vision to provide value added service offering through a technology enabled digital platform model. The team's operating model combines diligent operation of current services with an entrepreneurial, outcome focused build and delivery ethos.
The Client360 team are responsible for creating products and services to deliver our strategic vision for Digital Client Services. You will be asked to quickly understand the needs of internal & external customers and deliver a set of products to elevate service on analogue and digital channels. This will require close partnership with business, design and technology partners across a diverse and complex technology stack.
The candidate for this role will be responsible for implementing a ticketing tool, initially for 200 users across 4 global functions which provide service to our clients trading and operations teams. The tool will be the primary interface for creating live chat as a support channel with scope to work with our machine learning centre of excellence to develop bots. The scale of the portal (250 apps, 100k+ MAU, 15 business lines) will present a complex challenge with a varied set of stakeholders.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Initiate, design and manage products from inception to delivery
- Guide the roadmap for the products you own - drive product planning with Designers, Business leads and technology teams
- Maintain a network of domain experts across client facing teams and digital capabilities (e.g. data science, machine learning)
- Stay close to our clients and users, constantly evaluating the impact for the user
- Define success metrics for your products using the OKR framework
- Convert experimental projects into scalable and compelling business cases for senior leaders
- Seek, investigate and story tell with data
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience in product management at a software development company, ideally within financial services
- Proven track record of building great products with software teams (experience of working with ticketing, chat or bots is preferred)
- Strong data analysis skills - expert level in your tool of choice (e.g. Excel/VBA, SQL, Alteryx, Tableau, Python, etc..)
- Expertise in product planning and a strong experience of product prototyping
- Deliberate and well-structured communicator in front of a diverse set of stakeholders (e.g. status updates to senior management, communicating the vision to staff in a townhall, marketing the product to clients)
- Experience of client facing products, preferably a commercial understanding of Wholesale Financial Services
- Must be curious, hardworking, detail-oriented and motivated by complex problems. Promotes a collaborative learning environment
Would suit someone looking for a flexible working opportunityFull time