CMA are currently working alongside a boutique tax firm that specialises in US and UK Tax Return preparation and advisory services for individuals. Their client base consists predominantly of expatriates living and working outside their home country all over the world. This firm is built on its values of professionalism, responsiveness, integrity and trust which means that a lot of their work comes from referrals from existing clients. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small professional team where you will be fully involved in all aspects of the business and will be able to play a role in its expansion.
What will the role involve:
- Managing junior members of the tax team;
- Managing a varied and interesting expatriate client portfolio;
- Prepare personal UK Tax returns;
- Provide advice to expatriates working overseas;
- Liaise with regulatory authorities as required.
- ATT Qualified (CTA beneficial);
- At least 4 years tax experience ideally with US and or UK expatriate exposure;
- Previous experience with tax preparation software;
- Proficient in Microsoft packages.
Additional benefits and information:
- Negotiable salary dependant on qualifications and experience;
- Free car parking;
- Company pension;
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.