CMA Recruitment Group is working closely with a respected, successful engineering business, based on the outskirts of Gosport, Hampshire. Due to exciting growth plans, a Purchase Ledger Clerk is required to join the team.
What will the role involve?
- Match and post purchase ledger invoices to the system;
- Ensure all weekly & monthly deadlines are maintained;
- Post costing's;
- Reconcile statements;
- Resolution of queries;
- Ad hoc support.
- Proficient in the use of ERP systems;
- High level of numeracy;
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to work;
- Good communication skills at all levels.
Additional benefits and information:
- Generous annual leave entitlement;;
- Government pension scheme;
- Office based role;
- Modern offices.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received