Accounts Assistant, Part Time 24 hours/week
South Leicestershire LE9
£13.62ph + Excellent Company Benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our well established and highly regarded client based at their offices in South Leicestershire, LE9.
Reporting into the Company Accountant, as the Accounts Assistant you will be responsible for preparing accounts up to Trial Balance.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
• Purchase Ledger
• Sales Ledger
• Cash book
• Month end
• Job costings/ timesheets
• Processing and monitoring expenses
Skills & Experience required for Accounts Assistant include:
• Previous experience up to Trial Balance
• Good working knowledge of MS Excel and Sage 200 (or equivalent)
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to meet deadlines, strong time management, methodical, organised, attention to detail
• Proactive self-starter, can display initiative, team player
• Own transport (due to location)
Flexible over 5 days/ week or 3 full days
Friendly, welcoming team offering flexible working hours and an excellent benefits package.
Long term opportunities for career progression.
Please forward your CV and covering letter highlighting why you feel you are suitable for the role. Note, if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days, please assume you have not been shortlisted.
We look forward to hearing from you!