Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
We are delighted to be working with one a the top Practices in the UK who due to continual growth are looking to add a VAT Senior Manager to their established team in Manchester.
- Understanding of and previous experience within corporate tax compliance, dealing with the annual tax return process of both small clients and those with a much more extensive number of assignees.
- Experience providing corporate tax advisory and compliance services to a variety of clients.
- Ability to undertake tax audits for clients under UK GAAP, IFRS and US GAAP.
- Ability to prepare proposals for new work, including researching target client companies and on technical issues to identify new solutions.
- Ability to actively seek opportunities for selling new services to existing clients.
- Some experience of managing staff.
- Some experience of dealing with client senior management and key stakeholders.
- Educated to degree level, and CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent.
This role comes with a fantastic benefits package that we will be happy to discuss with any interested candidate.