As Treasury Manager reporting to the Head of Treasury for this UK focused challenger bank, this is a new role covering all aspects of treasury including ALM and IRBB management including:
- Supporting on key projects within Treasury such as implementation of a TMS and ALM system
- Support on the ILAAP preparation
- Lead on all aspects of liquidity management for the bank and reporting of prudential ratios
- Lead on liquidity modelling and stress testing
- Support on interest rate hedging activities
This is an ideal opportunity for someone seeking a broad role within treasury in a growing bank where you can get exposure across the whole function.
You will have experience of IRBB and liquidity management already and be looking for the next challenge.