I am currently working on a new opportunity for the leading banking group in South East Asia, based in London.
They are looking for Finance Manager who will manage the Finances, Human Resources and Administration matters to achieve company financial goals.
- Oversee preparation of financial records related to general ledger, payroll, budget, expense, etc.
- Managing account receivable and payable activities.
- Maintain accurate bank records of cash withdrawals and deposits.
- Follow standard accounting process for financial analysis and reporting activities.
- Evaluate existing accounting system and recommend improvements if required.
- Assist in developing and managing budgeting system.
- Perform account reconciliations and generate financial reports.
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related problems.
- Manage all client accounts for payment settlements.
- Manage monthly payroll and related activities
- Track and monitor resource needs and other material needs for carrying out financial and administration tasks.
- Monitor and manage expenses within allotted budgets.
- Assist in resource identification, work assignment, performance evaluation, and promotion decision activities.
- commercial and business awareness
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- an analytical approach to work
- high numeracy and sound technical skills
- problem-solving skills and initiative
- negotiation skills and the ability to influence others
- strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
- the ability to balance the demands of work with study commitments
- good time management skills and the ability to prioritise
- the ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
- the capacity to make quick but rational decisions
- the potential to lead and motivate others
- good IT skills.
- Possess Bachelors Degree. Masters or Professional Qualification is an added advantage.
- Should have more than 5 years' experience, preferably in Banking or Finance industries
- Strong leadership, relationship management skills within business partners and internal organisation and display values of customer orientation.
- Possess high standards and work quality, self motivated and able to cope with fast-paced environment.
- Able to think holistically, results oriented and displays consistent performance.