Logtek is currently seeking to recruit an experience Purchase Ledger to work at its Head Office in Quinton, Birmingham.
Quinton Business Park (Head Office), [Currently the company operates "Working from Home" Monday and Friday.]
£25k - £30k (full-time) depending on experience
Hours: 20 hours or 37.5 hour per week if preferred
Purchase Ledger - The Role:
Responsible for the management and control of the Purchase ledger.
Purchase Ledger - Key
- Log all invoices onto the ERP system (Soft-Filing & Authorisation)
- Book against relevant PO numbers
- Arrange correct documentation to reconcile
- Process Sales Teams expense claims and book to ledger
- Post cash and reconcile purchase ledger
- Make payments in a timely manner to manage bank balances
- Reconcile Bank Accounts and perform weekly reconciliation to general ledger
- Prepare end of year reports as required by company auditors
Purchase Ledger - Skills and Experience Required:
- Excel (Intermediate Level)
- Word (Intermediate Level)
- Outlook (email) Skype for Business
- Confident and professional
- Efficient, organised and the ability to prioritise workload
- "Can do" attitude
- High levels of accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Experience in Purchase ledger environment
- Knowledge of Accounting and Purchase ledgers
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills
- Microsoft Excel (Advanced Level)
- Experience working in retail, logistics or a manufacturing industry would be advantageous.
- Good understanding of ERP systems (iScala / IFS)
To submit your CV for this exciting Purchase Ledger opportunity, please press 'Apply' now.
Please specify hours of work preference upon application