Ruby Group are recruiting for a permanent opportunity suitable for an experienced Group Accountant within the manufacturing industry based in Letchwoth Garden City.
The business has a 50 year history and has grown from rapidly from £15 - 80 million turnover via acquisition and private equity investment, they are very profitable with a very stable staff retntion rate.
You will be reporting directly to the Group CFO and working closely with financial managers/controllers of the operating companies and also with other members of the Group's senior management team.
- Preparation of monthly Group consolidated results
- Development of consolidation procedures and systems
- Analysis and explanations of the monthly Group results
- Preparation of monthly board presentation
- Annual audit coordination and statutory accounts preparation
- Development and maintenance of Group forecast models;
- Coordinating with tax advisers on corporate tax compliance
- Participation in acquisition due diligence
- Liaising with and supporting financial managers of operating companies on cash forecasting and other requirements
The ideal Group Accountant will possess the following attributes/skills:
- Qualified accountant with at least 3 years post qualification experience
- Have experience in preparation of multi-currency Group consolidations
- Experience of UK GAAP, IFRS and UK statutory reporting requirements
- Ideally, but not a requirement, have worked in manufacturing industry
This is a unique Group Accountantant oppoutunity, the business are profitable, have thrived during the downturn of the last year retaining all of their staff and they have ambitrious growth prospects. They will be acquiring in the UK and in the EU and the role could offer opportunities to live abroad as a secondment should you wish to.
If you would like to get your hands dirty and have an entrpreprenurial sprit you will certiuanly enjoy this role as it will allow you to get involved in the operational aspects as well as finance.
Please do not hesitate to apply at your soonest convenience and I look forward to hearing from you.