If you need space where you can balance your passion and
professional growth, set on a journey with us!
Billing Analyst Warszawa CBRE Corporate Outsourcing
is part of CBRE Group, Inc.
- the world's largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2018 revenues of $21.3 billion and more than 90,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #122 in 2021. It also has been voted the industry top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years,and has been named one of Fortune 'Most Admired Companies' for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019.Your main tasks would be:
Perfect candidate profile:
- Gather and analyze billing attributes along with the necessary backups to trigger billing
- Liaise with the client account leads to create client invoices and credit notes
- Create, maintain and close project codes required for billing on a timely basis
- Upload revenue, deferred revenue journals to reflect the business transactions
- Support ad hoc requests related to various analysis from the Financial Controller/Manager
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Document processes and procedures; preparation of internal accounting / reporting procedures, manuals and instructions
- Supporting team in other accounting activities
- Share knowledge and best practice across the company
How you will benefit from joining our company?
- University degree in finance / accounting or related field (professional qualification would be an asset)
- Similar professional experience and general accounting knowledge
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a must
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experience with People Soft or other ERP system (SAP, Oracle, Exact)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong analytical skills
- Detail-orientated, accurate, able to work as part of a team
- Stand-alone approach to business challenges
- Stable employment conditions work based on employment contract in the international company with stable position on the labour market
- Career advancement program a chance to learn from the Best by attending internal courses and taking part in international programs that will enable you to travel as well as experience how we work in different places in the world
- Workplace Culture support from our side in terms of working from home as well as comfortable office with chillout room, entertainment room, creative labs and beautiful terrace are making our office a place you want to be. We are well located nearby Wilanowska metro station.
- Wellbeing actions environment where we care about your wellbeing by health and leisure initiatives (yoga, online classes, sport interest groups)
- Making a Change in the Word surrounding you occasion to make an impact by taking part in our initiatives (CSR, ECO friendly approach)
- Attractive package of benefits private medical healthcare, life insurance, multisport card and MORE
- International Environment experience growing in multilingual community where diversity is cherished
- Support in difficult times responding to crisis situations psychological advisory, online sport activities (yoga, move, back to fit form classes), online trainings, technological support on your equipment and software when working from home
Would like to know more about this position ? Click apply and meet our Talent Resourcing Team.
Would like to know more about this position ? Click apply and meet our Talent Resourcing Team Imagine
being a part of a vast and innovative enterprise that leads
the commercial real estate industry in the world.Imagine
a flexible workplace with a collaborative, diverse and inclusive environment,
where you will be challenged to grow and to be at your best every single day.
We are more than sure that you can find a role that will let you
develop your skills and talents.