Data AnalystTechnologies we use
- Google Analytics
- Google Data Studio
- Microsoft BI
- taking part in all stages of work on product development
- identification of business value/risks/opportunities
- identify and find solutions to provide required visibility for the business
- maintain an understanding of the data visibility needs of the business
- create engaging, accurate, and effective visibility to key business metrics
- structuring concepts, ideas & expectations into input necessary to develop new functionality
- making documentation of various models (logical, information, process, static, dynamic, …)
- mapping gathered information into abstract models focused on business value and users' expectations
- effectively sharing the outcomes of work across the whole organization
- collaborate with the team members from all group locations: Bucharest, Kiev, Warsaw, Krakow
We are looking for a talented, experienced, and self-motivated Business Data Analyst to join our team. The Business Data Analyst will synthesize the knowledge from product and technical areas and work hand-in-hand with the team to deliver value for the end-users and our internal stakeholders. We are relentless in our pursuit of excellence - and we have fun on the way.
The Business Data Analyst collaborates with members of the primary business functions to provide key insights, reports, and visibility to the goals of the organization and actively participates in the most important business and product decisions of the company.
The right candidate will have solid verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, be organized, flexible and passionate. They should have at least 3 years of professional experience and ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies.
•3 years of experience in a similar position
•Experience with Google Analytics
•Experience with relational databases
•Experience with reporting tools - Excel, R, Python, Qlik
•Would be a plus: experience with BigQuery, Google Data Studio, Microsoft BI
•Proficiency in English - at least B2 level - please send your CV in ENGLISHWhat we offer
- multinational working environment
- salary based on your experience and skills
- hybrid working model - possibility of partial WFH
- other benefits: private health care, Multisport card
- independent position, reporting directly to the company's Top Management
- necessary work tools (laptop, telephone, etc.)
- good coffee and tea in the office
- no dress code
We are an international company with over 10 years of experience in leading airline booking websites in Central Europe: Vola.ro, the leader of the Romanian market or Polish Fru.pl. Our company is customer-centric, data-driven, and constantly looking to provide additional value to our customers.Recruitment process
STAGE 1 - Online application and preliminary selection based on CV (please send your CV in English)
STAGE 2 - Online interview with the HR representative
STAGE 3 - Online interview with Hiring Manager
STAGE 4 - Recruitment decision and feedbackLocation
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Krakow, and Bucharest. We accept fully remote work, partially remote work, or work in the office :). IT team is located in Krakow, so if you prefer to work from the office with the team, welcome to the city of Polish Kings.
If you feel that this position matches your career aspirations, skills, and experience, please send your CV in ENGLISH by clicking the apply button.
The recruitment will be done remotely via a web-based platform, in English.
We kindly inform you that each application will be carefully analyzed, but we reserve the right to respond only to selected candidates.
By clicking the "Apply", "Apply now" button or otherwise sending a recruitment application to FRU.PL SPÓŁKA AKCYJNA with its registered office in Al. Jerozolimskie 136, 02-305 Warszawa (Employer - data controller), you consent to the processing of your personal data in the recruitment application, in order to recruit for the position indicated in the advertisement. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com