About the Role
- Bridge the gap between business and tech teams (stakeholders)
- Drive quality in each step from inception through to delivery
- Have a strong agile mindset
The Digital Channels team owns the end to end experience for Internet and Mobile Banking. As the Senior Technical Business Analyst, you will be the primary liaison between the IT and business end-users. Working with the business to analyse business requirements and produce document and approved specifications for any new or change to technology applications and/or business process your key responsibilities are:
- Ideation and Shaping: Capture and groom requirements into epics, features, user stories and dependencies in collaboration with the squads and that align to business requirements
- Analysis: Perform analysis (scenario, policy, customer, data, gap, change, etc) to articulate business needs and solution requirements. Produce As Is and To Be process models, data models, business rules, target operating models, workflows, reports and other output.
- Delivery and Measurement: Ensure the Delivery and Development teams understand the value of each story that is being delivered at the right time. Work with the Product Owner to understand, elicit, analyse, document and communicate business requirements and articulate product vision with a strong focus on value delivery.
- Product/Services Ownership: Assist Product Owner to define and own the value definition of stories, including facilitating and influencing backlog prioritisation.
- Digital subject matter expert: Expert in translating end user / customer insights into Features, Epics and Stories complete with acceptance criteria, which can easily be understood by the development team and traceable
With digital experience you are a thinker who understands and thrives on solving problems. With exceptional relationship building skills, you enjoy collaborating with various stakeholders to deliver outcomes.
In addition, you will have:
NAB, invested in you
- In-depth understanding of financial products, processes and systems
- Experience of simplifying complex processes, issues, problem solving and analysis
- Extensive experience working in an agile environment and familiarity with HCD techniques
- Ability to communicate a product vision to key stakeholders and teams, developing it into shaped backlog of key features, user stories and goals for individual sprints
- Comfortable playing a leadership role, including leading workshops, leading in a cross functional business and IT teams, and leading through discovery, development and operational usage stages.
By joining this team, you are committing to putting our customers' needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what's right, even when it's hard.
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & well-being benefits. For more information please visit here. Join NAB
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let's explore who you are and what drives you.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
**Please note, unsolicited resumes from external agencies will not be accepted.** To help keep our community safe, candidates are required to comply with vaccine requirements outlined in state based public health orders.