This role of Financial Accountant is an exiting opportunity to work within a thriving Bristol based Charity that provides an invaluable service. As the Financial Accountant you will be working as part of a team that reports directly to the Head of Finance.
They are a market leading Bristol based Charity that operate across the South West of England. They take great pride in the high quality service they provide.
This is a senior role within the Finance team and will oversee the financial control environment and lead the year end process.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you'll be responsible for:
- Delivering the annual statutory accounts.
- Ensuring all control account reconciliations are up to date and accurate
- Cash flow reporting and forecasting
- Implementing audit recommendations on internal controls
As the Financial Accountant you will have:
- Experience of maintaining a robust financial control environment, including delivery of balance sheet reconciliations
- Experience of the preparation of financial statements for audit and the application of accounting standards.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good attention to detail with ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload to meet agreed deadlines.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills used to accurately and quickly manipulate large volumes of data
- Qualifications ACA/ACCA/CIMA
Base Salary of up to £40,000 (experience depending)
Flexible and home working available