Finance Manager, £60,000 - £65,000, West London
Your new company
A global and established, niche operator in logistics is looking to hire a new Finance Manager. This company has made a significant impact, having grown a great deal in the almost 20 years that they have been active. Working out of smart offices, your role will be reporting into the Finance Director whilst managing all aspects of the finance function.
Your new role
As the new Finance Manager, your role will be to:
- Preparing the management account packs, statutory accounts and financial accounts
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Business partnering with a range of departments
- Assisting in the audit process
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed as a Finance Manager here, you must have the following:
- An accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, etc)
- Experience working in the logistics, freight or cargo industry (MUST)
- Experience in business partnering and management of teams
What you'll get in return
As a member of this company, you will be entitled to:
- A salary of £60,000 - £65,000
- Parking on site
- The backing of a global, niche operator in logistics and cargo
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.