FP&A Analyst, £60,000 - £65,000, South West London
Your new company
A national, listed transportation services company is looking to hire a new FP&A Analyst. This company is well established, having been the market leader for a number of years since its beginning. This role is based in the South West London (flexible working options), Head Office, and involves performance analysis, business planning, and management and financial reporting.
Your new role
As the new FP&A Analyst, you role will include:
- Working as part of the financial planning and analysis team to produce the annual 3-year corporate plan, budgets, and quarterly forecasts/performance analysis
- Business partnering with the executive head and senior management team, acting as the lead finance representative for multiple company warehouses, attending performance review meetings
- Preparation of financial models to assist with key business decisions.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed as an FP&A Analyst here, you must be the following:
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience working as a commercial finance professional
- Knowledge of IFRS 16 (desirable)
- Experienced using Excel (necessity) and IBM Planning Analytics (desirable)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.