Job & Company Description:
My business has been in operation for many decades, and they pride itself in the production and distribution of varied fast moving consumer goods loved and trusted by consumers world-wide. They boast a large local and global presence in the manufacturing of products within the portfolio of edible, home and personal care and continue to take up market share year on year.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for the payroll record management and ensuring that all payroll procedures are in line with laws and regulations.Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Diploma/Degree in Financial Accounting or related
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role preferably in a FMCG/manufacturing environment
- Experience on SAP
Submit your application now to be considered for this opportunity.
- Uploading payment data to 3rd party payment system
- Ensuring final Payroll runs are executed as required to ensure timely payments
- Ensuring weekly, monthly and yearly processing Payroll control record management
- Analyse outstanding items and provide clearing actions and responsibilities
- Comparing payroll data with general ledger provision accounts
- Monthly balancing of SARS payments with SARS reporting
- Keeping abreast with payroll governmental laws and policies.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
We also invite you to contact us to discuss your next career move in finance!
For more information contact:
Kesa Mokoena on 087 353 5893
Specialist Consultant: General Finance