StartUp Movers is one of the leaders in the field of legal and finance consultancy to entities with StartUp Mindset. We are an 8-year-old profitable entity with 50+ team size and poised for rapid expansion. We're now hiring an Accounts executive/Beekeeper to join the StartUp Movers team for NCR location. If you're hard-working and dedicated and have a passion towards the Startup ecosystem, StartUp Movers Rocketship is an excellent opportunity for you. Apply today!Responsibilities for Beekeeper
Qualifications for Beekeeper
- Financial accounting and bookkeeping of multiple Startup entities and acting as POC for the client coordinating with various internal teams to ensure financial and secretarial compliances are in place.
- Timely tax compliance including but not limited to GST and TDS.
- Ability to run payroll/ Liase with payroll consultant to manage payroll compliances.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and MIS.
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards, and guidelines.
- Provide accurate, timely, and relevant recording, reporting, and analysis of financial information.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- 2-5 years of accounting/finance experience
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with accounting software's
- Integrity and confidentiality; a position that requires one to maintain an entire organization's financial records requires one's moral character to be of the highest fibre.
- In-depth knowledge of necessary bookkeeping procedures, best practices, and terminology.