Contract Billing Analyst who is responsible for interpreting and implementing all billing requirements. Work with the CSM (Customer Service Manager), ADL (Account Delivery Lead), and AGM (Account General Manager) to ensure up-to-date MSA, SOW, Amendments, and/or POs exist for agreed billable items. Responsible for maintaining all backup information and any necessary information that needs to be provided to the client or auditors. Essential Job Functions
- Collaborate and participates in meetings with CSM (Customer Service Manager), ADL (Account Delivery Lead), AGM (Account General Manager), and the Corporate Billing teams to ensure the client is billed according to the contract agreement.
- Review for contract for implementation feasibility.
- Read and interpret contracts for billing implementation. Track contract changes and expiration dates to ensure all contract authorization is met. This includes change control, settlement agreement, Amendments but is not limited to this list.
- Review contract for all deliverables and requirements. (Transition Fees, Policy Counts, T&M Labor, SLA Requirements, Pass-Through expense, CPI language, Erroneous payments, but not limited to this list.)
- Work with Billing Manager and CSM to create or change WBS.
- Review T&M Labor and work with WBS owner or CSM for any adjustment
- Determine labor rates based on Job descriptions or roles. Work with the CSM to obtain approval. Once approval is obtained, submit the bill rate changes in SAP.
- Download SAP reporting and verify if pass-through is billable or non-billable based on the contract language. Once that is complete, validate each vendor invoice.
- Maintain and updates CPI changes, submit PHRate files for the CPI changes as needed.
- Update and trend policies and transaction counts.
- Calculate the SLA (Service Level Agreement) penalties.
- Verifying the Improper Disbursement penalties is a line with the contract language.
- Create and submit volumes files for upload to SAP
- Review and approve consumption. Review and balance drafts invoice and obtain stakeholder approval to generate the final invoice.
- Prepare client package for delivery and/or upload to client site.
- Work with the client and CSM to ensure POs are obtained to current billing.
- Maintain and update procedures for the assigned clients.
- Analyze the cost per policy report for trending anomalies: research all trending anomalies and follow-up on all vendor issues.
- Assist with investigating and resolving Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable issues.
- Work with the procurement team to ensure all PO are processed against the correct client, and the correct charges code are used.
- Prioritize action steps and workload with minimal supervision. Resolve issues related to customer billing and any other items with the billing teams control
- When required, assist the AP Team, AR Team, CSM, ADL or/and AGM with complex billing disputes by being able to draw on knowledge of contractual obligations related to invoicing and forensic analysis to substantiate the billing elements
- Prioritize, plan and organize work in order to meet deadlines.
- Assist with vendor allocation when needed.
- Assist Billing Manager, Billing Lead, and team when needed.
- Any additional responsibilities requested by Management or the team lead.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting, or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5 years experience in client invoicing or a similar role
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable processing
- A minimum of 3 years of interpreting and executing contract requirements for client invoicing
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge, understanding and utilizing formulas (complex formulas), pivot tables, and more
- Knowledge of SAP Accounting System
- Intermediate English language communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to troubleshoot computer issues due to potential remote work environment
- Ability to prioritize, plan and organize work requirements in order to meet assigned deadlines.
- Ability to respond quickly and offer solutions to customers requests
- Able to work independently and with a team, under minimal supervision
- Detail orientated with excellent follow-through skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable dealing with people of all levels within an organization
- Ability to accept direction, apply defined business rules, and follow defined processes
- Intermediate interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Intermediate analytical and problem-solving skills
- Office environment or Remote
Contract Billing Analyst who is responsible for interpreting and implementing all billing requirements. Work with the CSM (Customer Service Manager), ADL (Account Delivery Lead), and AGM (Account General Manager) to ensure up-
Skills: service level , Accounts Receivable, Invoicing, Accounts Payable, Ap, Pivot Table, Ar, Excel, Business Finance, Msa, Sow, sap accounting
Experience: 4.00-7.00 Years