Assistant Manager/ Manager- Financial planning and Analysis
Candidate Expectations & Job
- Should have FP&A exposure in Budgets variance analysis forecasting & reporting
- Drive performance management and forecasting
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget and rolling forecasts
- Analysis of targets variances and forecasts - Monthly and quarterly
- Monthly accruals and prepayments
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
- Support decision making process at operational level with the area managers and department heads
- Reporting: internal & external KPIs/Scorecard benchmarking/ variances
- Consolidate and interpret company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Report to management on variances from the established budget and the reasons for those variances
- Engage in ongoing cost efficiency in all areas of the company
- Exposure to BPO/KPO industry is a must
- Flexible with the shifts
: Any graduate / Post Graduate.
Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendation management for decision making purposes.
Skills: Budgeting, Forecasting, Variance Analysis
Experience: 7.00-12.00 Years