Job Description :About the team
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We're proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions - all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
Global Finance & Business Management works to strategically manage capital, drive growth and efficiencies, maintain financial reporting and proactively manage risk. By providing information, analysis and recommendations to improve results and drive decisions, teams ensure the company can navigate all types of market conditions while protecting our fortress balance sheet.
We help business owners with deposit accounts, payment acceptance, access to credit, and cash management services. Roles &
As a key member of the Business Banking loan pricing analytics and forecasting team, the team member will play an active role infacilitatingdata driven strategic pricing decisions for small business loans.
Experience, Education & technical skills:
- Leverage a wide range of data analysis, machine learning and statistical modeling tools and techniques to solve business problems that have an impact on loan pricing and profitability.
- Use advanced quantitative techniques on large datasets to identify trends and patterns and derive actionable insights.
- Identify opportunities to replace existing analysis techniques with statistical methods in order to improve accuracy.
- Build and deploy prototype solutions to demonstrate ideas and proof of concept.
- Effectively communicate with project team members and sponsors throughout the project lifecycle (status updates, gaps/risks, roadblocks, findings,etc.).
- Develop visualization/ppt to summarize and communicate key findings to stakeholders.
- Work independently and collaboratively (as and when needed) to achieve the larger goal.
- Actively contribute in bringing in innovative ideas and continuously strive to upskill and learn new technologies.
- Master's degree in Business ,Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research or any quantitative field
- 5-8 years' experience in data science, statistics or related fields preferably in the banking domain
- Must have 4+ years of hands-on experience in SAS, SQL and R or Python.Good to have: Exposure in alteryx and tableau
- Experience working with large datasets and multiple database systems.
- Experience with customer segmentation, profiling, clustering analysis, inferential statistics, data mining techniques and predictive modeling techniques.
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate technical details, observations and inferences into business language
- Highly proficient in developing ppt decks and presenting strategic, action- oriented recommendations from complex analytics
- Ability to perform in both independent and collaborative work environments.
- Should be flexible with EMEA shifts
Job Description :
About the team
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans
Experience: 5.00-8.00 Years